Makeup Tutorial: Big wide Eyed Anime girls
Sigh, I accidentally saved over my original post for this blog entry and now I have to retype this blog T_T
This is a makeup tutorial to create very big and round eyes suitable for cosplay. I usually use this makeup look for characters that are innocent and cute but alter this makeup slightly and you can use it for a big range of characters. Sometimes I just leave the makeup as it is and leave the ‘character portrayal’ to my expressions xD
I used this makeup for my Shakugan no Shana cosplay. Shana is a really powerful and cute tsundere!
I used this makeup for my Moriyama Shiemi (Aoi no exorcist) cosplay. SHiemi is a really lovable, cute , innocent and earnest person.
I also used this makeup for my Zakuro from Otome Yokai Zakuro cosplay. Zakuro’s a half human half fox spirit and she’s a tsundere xD
This makeup video took so much time and effort to film, edit and narrate. So I hope you guys found it useful and remember to subscribe, like and comment!!
- E.l.f Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
- Canmake Concealer
- The Face Shop Face It Radiance Concealer Dual Veil
- Za 2 way foundation
- The Face Shop LOVELY ME:EX MAKE ME STAR gel liner (Peach Shower)
- E.l.f Studio 85-Piece Complete the Look Palette
- E.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (brown)
- Ellefar Hanataka Powder (Pearl Pink)
- Silkygirl Lipcolor, Moisture Gloss, Baby Pink *DISCONTINUED*
- Dolly Wink black liquid Eyeliner
- Top Lashes (random brand)
- Dolly Wink lower eyelashes
- Cosmetic/Double eyelid Tape in flesh matte colour
- Fynal Soft Cosmetic Lens, Aqua Blue