Hong Kong Tourism Board Cosplay Photo Contest EXTENSION!

image

Hey people! The contest deadline have been extended! 3 more days to the closing of submissions :D! Hurry up and enter now by clicking here!!

If you’re not the competing sort, you can also vote for cosplayers you like or people you know. Like *coughs* me *coughs*

image

My vote is pathetic but ah well ^^;;;;  I seriously don’t stand a chance but pop over to my page anyway, just for the fun of it =X

 

image 

Pimping for maria too because she might have a chance. Anyway, I think the competition judges by votes so just view count is not enough. Please register an account and vote ^_^!

Comments

maria_tachi said…
Thanks a lot for your pimping :D Now I cannot find my own photo already. I think already flooded by all the people until cannot see myself
@Maria: Click on ur own photo to link to your page =)
maria_tachi said…
If not for your link, I wont be seeing my photos!!~ Thanks a lot to TCC.

*got a cake from TCC

Popular Posts