Hatsune Miku - Rolling Girl (COSPLAY PV) - VOCALOID

FINALLY Cvy and Knansaiii's Rolling Girl Cosplay PV is out!!!I'm so proud and jealous of Cvy's professional editing here! The poor girl was literally working her weekends away.



There were other commitments, but completion still took longer than I predicted,
dare not say I underestimated the amount of animation, transitions and effects
in the original, but it was genuinely.. time-consuming.

I mentioned that
the video will not be the same but I was so compelled to finish it ended up
looking about the same. BUT, even though some of the scenes look identical, the
entire movie was made from scratch. Even the lyrics, Kansaiii traced them all
individually! So thankful for her help, she was the only person who gave me
endless support too!

There is one part where you see me 'rolling', I was
very reluctant to have it because to be honest, it look extremely comical, but
when the song itself is titled Rolling Girl, I don't think I should challenge
that. My favourite scene would have to be 1:59-2:09 of Miku and the guy
conversing and eventually coming down to screaming at the top of their lungs. It
expresses one of the conflicting emotions she is bearing and him trying to talk
her out. This Miku is rather headstrong ;)

It may not be picture-perfect
but we put our heart into every bit, hope you appreciate our work ^^

Note: No videography involved, everything was made mostly with stop
motion and some burst shots.

+++

Movie made by Cvy
[cvy.deviantart.com]
Lyrics traced by Kanasai* [kanasaiii.deviantart.com]
Photos taken by Songster [songster69.deviantart.com]

Hatsune Miku:
Cvy
Guy/Savior: Kanasai*
Schooler boy: Xiaobai [xiaobai.deviantart.com]
Schooler girl: Kaika [www.youtube.com/user/elpheal]

Thanks to the
schoolers too who helped so much during the shoot and Adrian with his smallest
photography workspace! I should put up behind-the-scenes.

+++

Original PV credits:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9989443
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMDxKR...
Lyrics: wowaka
composition:
wowaka
arrangement: wowaka
Voice: Hatsune Miku
Illustration:
akiakane
Movie: yama_ko
Font: fub-koubou

Originally produced by
Genjitsutouhi-P in 14th Feb 2010

I am SO impressed by all those special effects and crazy lyrics animations! You can totally tell where the time went to >.<

Watching the final product brings back so much memories of the filming production XD How Cvy had to jump and rolled (yeah, you heard me right) and we had to throw her hair in the air to get the 'animated' feeling.

Am already looking forward to the "Making of" Video for this by Cvy! Click on the video and go to the Youtube page to leave a comment there and support the creator !

Comments

allkhe said…
That PV was gorgeous! All the little details like Miku's hair length and the graphics were all there... my compliments to the cosplayers and all who worked on the video! It didn't look easy to make, but still looks polished and clear x)
jactinglim said…
wow great props to the people behind the video :D nice job featuring this ^^
Kai Kuchiki said…
The PV is lovely! :D Aside from the great cosplays, I really love the video editing! I wish I'll be that good in editing vids.>.<

Popular Posts